SPN-IBD Robot Positioner
SPN-IBD, single horizontal axis positioner for heavy payloads. Cost efficient solution for bigger applications. Available with or without tailstock.
Robot Positioner Specifications
- The SPN-IBD is a basic module, single axis positioner for light and medium duty applications up to 60.000 kg payload.
- The positioner is a basic module with low weight, high strength welded steel structure and is also used as a module component in other positioners.
- The design also makes it possible to manufacture this positioner to a low cost that will keep the price to customer low.
- State of art reduction gearboxes are used.
- The positioner can be equipped with fixed or sliding tailstock There are several options available
- Ground bushing with sliding copper blocks.
- Swivel unit, for air and signals (for tailstock)
- Fixed tailstock
- Sliding tailstock
- Z-stroke Unit
- Home / Safe position sensors
- Servo motor integration
- Special color of paint